An Arab regional professional society dedicated to the promotion of the highest accounting, auditing and ethical standards and to capacity building through the institution of globally recognized educational and examination qualification programs.
• Certify the largest number of qualified Arab students to keep pace with international economic developments.
• Attract graduates to become members of IASCA.
• Provide graduates and members with the latest developments in accountancy, such as updated international standards.
• Train the largest number of Arab professionals in the fields of accounting and auditing.
• Adopt new international curriculum through which graduates can become internationally qualified and recognized.
• Work for the globalization of accounting concepts and information by diffusing them over the Internet.
• Provide university libraries and accounting societies in Arab countries with the most recent accounting and auditing reference works and standards.
• Organize workshops, conferences and seminars in Arab countries through which accounting knowledge can be disseminated.