The student who applies to sit for IASCA examinations should complete the Student Registration Form
Attachments to be submitted:
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Copies of academic (educational) certificates.
- Copies of work experience testimonials from past and present employers.
- A photocopy of the passport or birth certificate.
The candidate should make sure that all the copies of required certificates are certified as true copies of the originals.
The candidate should hold a university degree- Bachelor degree.
The registration form must be duly completed and sent together with the other testimonial certificates by registered mail to the following address:
The International Arab Society of Certified Accountants (IASCA)
Shmeisani, Prince Shaker Bin Zaid Street, Building number (26)
Telephone No.: (00962) 6 5100 900
Fax No. : (00962) 6 5100 901
Registration and Fees (excluding any bank commission)
- Gulf countries: $ 2000
- Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Marocco, Algeria, Libya: $ 1500
- Iraq,Sudan,Egypt,Syria: $ 1000
- Palestine,Yemen: $ 850
The fees cover the following:
- Study material.
- Twelve months’ subscription toIASCA Journal.
- Technical information issued by IASCA.
How to pay the fees?
Examination fees are payable at the same time the Student Registration form is submitted. When the application is accepted, IASCA will send the candidate a registration card. In case the information in the form is incorrect or false, the application will be rejected, and the paid registration fee will not be refunded.
In case of cancellation of the registration, only 50% of the fees relating to study material will be refunded if the student wishes to cancel the registration and does not sit for the examination within one year from registration. In case of cancellation after two years from registration, 25% of the fee paid for the examination will be refunded. If the student does not sit for the examination after three years, s/he will lose the right to be refunded any of the fees. In addition, for each paper repeated at each subsequent re-sit, fee of US$ 115 is applicable.
- Payment should be made by cheque or transferred to the below bank account of IASCA:
Bank of Jordan Al-Hussein Branch
Account number (Dollar): 278257000
Swift code: BJORJOAX
- Cheques should be issued to the order of IASCA.
- Cash should not be sent by post.
- Payments should be made in US Dollars or the equivalent in local currency.